Where are you based?

Simply Communication, Ltd. is based in Roselle, IL.

Do I need a doctor referral?

You do not need a referral from a doctor if you plan on private pay and can make an appointment directly with us. You will, however, need a prescription from your doctor or a doctor’s referral letter in order to make a claim through insurance.

Where are services provided?

Services are provided in an office setting. Some patients are seen through the Early Intervention through the state of Illinois.  With these cases, sessions will take place in the child’s natural setting such as the home or daycare.

Are you a new patient?

You can fill out the new patient paperwork right here.  Early Intervention patients paperwork please click here.  All other patients please click here.

Can Simply Communication, Ltd. meet my child’s needs?

Simply Communication, Ltd. is staffed by highly qualified speech language pathologists. All Speech Language Pathologists are highly competent and have experience working with children who have a variety of concerns, disorders, and abilities. Areas of specialized training with children include, but are not limited to…

  • Articulation & Phonological Disorders
  • Augmentative and Alternative Communication
  • Autism
  • Down Syndrome
  • Early Intervention
  • Expressive Language Disorders
  • Feeding Aversions
  • Language and Acquisition
  • Literacy
  • Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders
  • Receptive Language Disorders
  • Social and Pragmatic Disorders
  • Swallowing Disorders

How are services covered?

Simply Communication, Ltd. is a preferred provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois. Further, Simply Communication, Ltd. provides a discount to patients that pay at the time of service. Please call us at 331-465-9440 for an up-to-date fee schedule.

Should I be worried about my toddler?

Every toddler develops differently and every parent notices and worries about different things. Please check out this link for a list of resources of typical speech and language development. http://www.asha.org/public/speech/development/

If you still have questions or concerns, send us an email at michelle@speechandmore.com.

Do you provide feeding therapy? What does it entail?

Yes, Simply Communication Ltd. provides feeding therapy. Feeding therapy takes place during mealtime and the therapist works directly with the family member who feeds the child. Feeding therapy can involve but is not limited to, increasing overall food intake, increasing food repertoire, breastfeeding, developing new and improved oral patterns for chewing and swallowing, and moving from a tube feeding to oral feeding. If you still have further questions or are ready to schedule an appointment please email us at michelle@speechandmore.com or call 331-465-9440.

What do the letters mean after the therapist’s signature?

Every therapist has a set of letters after their name when signing official documents.  Here are what some of them mean:

  • CCC – Certification of Clinical Competence
  • CFY – Clinical Fellowship Year
  • COM – Certified Orofacial Myologist
  • SLP – Speech Language Pathologist
  • L – Licensed
  • BA – Bachelor of Arts
  • MA – Master of Arts
  • MS – Master of Science