Simply Communication, Ltd. provides speech, language, feeding, and myofunctional therapy. Simply Communication, Ltd. is located in Roselle and comprised of speech language pathologists who are specifically educated to meet the needs of their client base. Currently Simply Communication, Ltd. specializes in the birth-to-three (Early Intervention), evaluations, diagnoses, and individualized treatment for children and adults of all ages. Learn more by reading some of our FAQs.
- Are you worried that your child is delayed?
- Is your toddler difficult to understand?
- Do you think your baby, toddler, or older child may have a tongue or lip restriction (tie) and are concerned that it is impacting them?
- Do you or your toddler consistently breath through the mouth rather than the nose?
- Do you know what your toddler is saying but nobody else does?
- Are you worried that your child isn’t talking like the other kids at his/her daycare?
- Do you worry that your child is not getting the services he/she needs?
- Do you worry about your child’s future?
- Are you looking for more information about typical development or reliable resources?
- Does your child struggle with attention, learning, or behavioral issues?
In order to give you answers regarding speech, language, feeding, and myofunctional development please send an email, check our resource pages or visit our Facebook page for my information.